NETWORK Shellharbour targets disadvantaged youth, young parents/families aged to 25 years and their children. The Program provides resourcing, personal and educational support, individualised case management, accredited training and life skills to assist participants address barriers to education and employment.
NETWORK aims to assist young people to overcome individual and external barriers to improved living situations. It also aims to help young people prepare to enter, re-enter or maintain activities in education, training and employment and to access opportunities in the community.
NETWORK provides assistance such as:
- organisation of training and preparatory workshops
- assistance and support in living and social skills
- job seeking skills education
- specialised programs
- educational assistance
- assistance to liaise with Job Service Australia providers, Centrelink and other agencies
- access to other SYFS services including accommodation, financial and material assistance, family support, health services and others
Hours and referral information:
Hours: for referral purposes - Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Contact: (02) 4225 1382 or (02) 4295 8751
25 Lake Entrance Road
Warilla, New South Wales 2529
NETWORK Shellharbour is currently self-funded and supported by fundraising and donations.