A Program that provides flexible accredited education and training options through a range of community settings and connections to external Providers. The Programs is aimed at young people aged 15 to 24 years who are vulnerable, disadvantaged, homeless or those at risk of disadvantage and homelessness.
The Program is also for young people who are disconnected from mainstream schooling and have barriers to re-engaging in education or training.
- Flexible accredited education and training
- Life skills training
- Employability skills training
- Personal development, including building self-esteem and resilience
- Skills to assist young people to achieve their goals
- Support during training program
- Assistance in building positive relationships the community
The Connect-Ed is a self funded Program of Southern Youth and Family Services.
463 Crown St West Wollongong, New South Wales 2500