A Program that provides flexible training options through a range of internal and community settings and connections to external providers. The Programs are aimed at young people aged 15 to 24 years who are vulnerable, disadvantaged, homeless or those at risk of disadvantage and homelessness.
The Program is also for young people who are disconnected from mainstream schooling and have barriers to re-engaging in education or training.
- Flexible accredited and non-accredited training in Hospitality (SYFS RTO 45411)
- Life skills training
- Employability skills training
- Personal development, including building self-esteem and resilience
- Skills to assist young people to achieve their goals
- Assistance in building positive relationships the community
- Connections to external training providers and employers
- Support during training programs
The SET-UP Program is a self funded Program of Southern Youth and Family Services.
463 Crown St West Wollongong, New South Wales 2500