The Centre provides a range of offices and training rooms and some of the space is available for rent. It also includes a café / meeting place with wifi, computer access, small gym, showers and laundry services for homeless people.
To find out more information about office space and training rooms please call (02) 4295 8700
The Youth and Family Centre.
The Centre provides Direct Services:
- Information, assessment, referral, advocacy
- Specialist youth and family workers provide targeted services for young people and families experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- Access to facilities such as showers and laundry for those who are experiencing homelessness
- Access to a variety of programs such as groups for families and children
- Youth health services such as dietician and healthy eating and healthy lifestyle programs and access to a well equipped gymnasium
- Education and training workshops and programs and access to computers for educational, training and employment seeking activities
Other Facilities and Services:
- Meeting, training and conference facilities
- Community Hub / Meeting Space with access to WiFi for informal meetings
- "Hot Desking" facilities
- Space for other agencies to deliver services from