Southern Youth and Family Services (SYFS) is governed by a community-based Board of Management, comprising a wide range of backgrounds that have a wealth of community work and welfare experience that enhances the governance and operations of the Organisation.
SYFS has been built up for over forty years to provide an extensive range of services. The Organisation has an experienced and diligent Board of Management and a committed and skilled Staff across a range of disciplines.
The Organisation has a community based Board of Management. The Organisation is then structured into various sections and teams. These include :-
- The Senior Management including the CEO
- The Administration Section which includes the Office Manager/Accountant
- The Supported Accommodation and Community Housing Section which includes the Crisis in the Illawarra and Southern Tablelands and Medium Term Accommodation
- The Outreach Section which includes the Tenancy support, Financial Assistance and Brokerage and the TILA Section
- The Youth Health Section
- The Family Services Section which includes the Youth and Family Mental Health, Family and Young People Early Intervention, Family Counselling and Parenting Programs
- The Education, Training and Employment Section including SYFS RTO.
- The Out of Home Care Section which includes Residential and Outreach
- Early Childhood Section which includes the Pre-School Section and early learning