The Program provides resourcing and personal support to young people aged of 15 and 24 to prepare to enter, re-enter or maintain activities in education, training and employment and to access opportunities in the community.
The NETWORK Program also aims to assist young people to overcome individual and external barriers to improved living situations.
The service is aimed at young people who are vulnerable, disadvantaged, homeless or those at risk of disadvantage and homelessness and between the ages of 15 and 24 (inclusive).
NETWORK provides assistance such as:
- Organisation of training and preparatory workshops
- Assistance and support in living and social skills
- Employability skills workshops
- Specialised personal development programs, including building self-esteem and resilience
- Educational assistance
- Assistance to liaise with Job Active providers, Centrelink and other agencies
- Access to other SYFS services including accommodation, financial and material assistance, family support, health services and others
Services available in Wollongong and Shellharbour.
NETWORK is currently self funded.