The RAFT Program is for families with young people 12 to 17 years who are at risk of leaving home or who have been out of home for up to six weeks. The focus is on intervening as early as possible to maintain or restore family relationships and young people’s connections with their family, education and community.
The Service can visit you in your home, other community venues or our office across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven. Services provided include:
- Information and referral
- Practical assistance, advice and support
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Assessment, goal setting and case planning
- Basic counselling - family and individual
- Telephone counselling and support
- Liaison with other services
- Skills education
RAFT is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Social Services (DSS), Reconnect Program.
107 Berry St Nowra NSW 2541
17 Staff St Wollongong NSW 2500
33 Pioneer Drive Oak Flats NSW 2528