The service aims to assist young people to improve their living situations, move to independence and improve their chances of completing their educational goals, accessing training and gaining sustainable employment.
To be eligible you must be:
- Aged 16 - 23
- Unable to live at home
- Willing to make a commitment to engaging and staying in education and/or training and/or employment.
The Service works closely with existing relevant services and sits within a well-established integrated service system. A variety of accommodation and housing facilities are offered including onsite support and also dispersed independent units.
What we offer:
- Supported transitional housing
- Assistance with employment, education and training
- Support, advocacy, information
- Living skills, social skills and personal development assistance
For more information on the 'Foyers Program' please go to
The Foyer Foundation website https://foyer.org.au/
The Illawarra Foyers Project (Illawarra Youth Homelessness Service) is funded by the joint Commonwealth and State Funding Program the Homelessness Action Plan (HAP).